COLLECTING AND USING YOUR DATA
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically while using the service. Usage Data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
When you access the service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- The type of mobile device you use
- your mobile device’s unique ID
- The IP address of your mobile device
- your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile Internet browser
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following third-party social media services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party social media service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over some time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. you can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. For instance, by remembering your region, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news. These cookies can also assist you in changing text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can personalise.
Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working. Most Google users will have a preference cookie called ‘PREF’ in their browsers. A browser sends this cookie with requests to Google’s sites. The PREF cookie may store your preferences and other information, in particular, your preferred language (e.g., English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g., 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s Safe Search filter turned on.
We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorised parties.
Use of your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, and to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Deletion of your Personal Data
Upon achieving data processing purposes, upon the termination of your account, or upon your request, we'll delete or anonymise your data so it no longer identifies you, unless we're required to keep something or we still need to use it for a legally justifiable reason. If you want to verify, modify or delete your data, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of your Personal Data
your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites